I’m a huge plant-based advocate and general lover of healthy lifestyles. When I went vegan in 2008, it was one of the best decisions I made for my life that left lasting physical and mental changes. It was life altering really. There was my life before vegan and after vegan—a pivotal point in my life. But the journey has been smooth at times and extremely pot-hole ridden at others.
Today we’re kicking it with my good friend Nana Konamah who describes herself as a cultural theorist and general commentator who floats from blog to blog. She lives and works in Accra while navigating being vegan.
- Is it easier to be vegan in Ghana?
- The struggle of sticking to vegan
- Veganism and body image / eating disorders
- The best way to approach the vegan lifestyle for the long run
- And much more!
Sponsored by Divine Chocolate
Will you be one of ten winners?
- (1) of each of our everyday collection 3.5 oz bars (15 bars total)
- (1) Divine Chocolate T-shirt
- Other swag & goodies!
Listen to the Podcast! (Subscribe and don’t forget to leave us a review!)
This Afropolitan Life Podcast: Intelligent conversations and thoughtful commentary with Afropolitans from around the world, about our stories, our community, and our lives.